Deja vu – The illusion of having experienced something first is actually coming to the fore!
Déjà vu is a mystery, which people believe to be psychological. Emotion can be stressful and if it is very strong then you may also get fart bumps. I’m sure you’ve experienced déjà vu more than once. It is when you are facing for the first time, there is still a terrible feeling of being in the position / place before it.
Well, here is a chic list of some fabulous places in India that will give you a feeling of déjà vu. These places are Indian destinations, similar to the places you have seen in international travel magazines. Let’s start with the northern part of the country.
1. Tulips in Srinagar will remind you of Tulips in Amsterdam
Must read: 50 Best Hill Stations in India to Avoid City Heat
2. The view of snow-capped mountains in Gulmarg, Kashmir is very similar to the people of Switzerland.
3. Khajjiar landscapes in Himachal Pradesh look like the pastures of Switzerland
Must read: Explore the Himalayas: 10 best places to visit in Himachal Pradesh
4. Scotland in Himachal Pradesh and rolling hills in Mandi, both feel the same, don’t they?
5. The size of the lake in Nainital in Uttarakhand is very similar to the Lake District of England.
Must read: 11 places to visit in Nainital for an incredible vacation
Planning your vacation but confused where to go? These travel stories help you find your best journey!
Real Travel Stories. Remains real. Easy tips to help you make the right choice.
6. You don’t have to ski in the hills of Alaska when you can be in Auli in Uttarakhand
7. The Valley of Flowers in Uttarakhand is a flowering flower in the same way as the Antelope Valley in the United States.
Must read: Devbhoomi Baking: 10 gorgeous places to visit in Uttarakhand
8. You will be as enchanted by the beauty of Gurudongmar Lake in Sikkim as you are by the beauty of Lake Jökulsalakon in Iceland.
9. India Gate in Delhi and Arc de Triomphe in France, do they look similar, no?
Must read: 30 reasons why I will move from Delhi
10. Twin Monuments – Qutub Minar in Delhi and Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy
11. Quite similar work – Jama Masjid in Delhi and Badshahi Mosque in Lahore
12. The amazing Jal Mahal in Jaipur can beat Lankiya’s Trakai Castle any day
Must read: 10 Great Tourist Places in Jaipur: Pink City’s Color and Magnificence
13. The Thar Desert in Jaisalmer and the Sahara Desert in Morocco share similar folklore.
14. Attractions similar to Lake Palace in Udaipur and Lajenki Palace in Poland
Must read: 13 Palace in India that can give Buckingham Palace a penny
15. You can live the same heritage at Kumbhalgarh Fort in Rajasthan as you would on the Great Wall of China
16. You will feel the same peace in the Rann of Kutch in Gujarat as you would in the Bonneville Salt Flats of America.
17. The falling water gives the same whisper in both these falls – Chitrakoot Falls in Chhattisgarh and Niagara Falls in Canada
18. Big Ben of India – Rajabai Tower of Mumbai
19. Who said the Grand Canyon is only in the USA? We have our personal basins in Gandikota Hills, Andhra Pradesh
20. Bangalore Castle is said to be inspired by Windsor Castle in England
21. You need to be a Super Observer to notice the difference between the experiences of Andaman and the experiences of Spain
Must read: The most amazing example of scuba diving in the Andaman Islands
22. Tea leaf in Munnar, Kerala and Boh tea plantations in Malaysia will be equally fragrant
Must read: 20 amazing things for an incredible holiday in Kerala