Dreamland Beach is one of the more unknown Beach in bali. While there are many more famous beaches that depict the beaches of Bali, for those of us who know about this amazing beach, Dreamland Beach is held as one of the best in all of Bali.
This beach is quite popular among those who know about the existence of this amazing beach. While that number by itself is not a very large number, the small beaches are regularly thrilled by quite a number of people, as the waves are great for surfing. The beach is also a definite rugged attraction that attracts a lot of people, the beach regularly attracts a lot of day-trippers and surfers, who come here for both great waves and warm sand, to relax and sunshine. Great for baking, getting a nice tan on someone’s skin.
Best time to visit Dreamland Beach
There is no best time to visit Dreamland Beach, as it is a fairly good season throughout the year. The month of April, all the way up to June, gets the least amount of rain (one after the other if so), and thus attracts the most crowds. The beach is usually packed in these months, with people playing in the Dreamland Beach surf, sunbathing on the hot sand, and even playing beach volleyball.
Weather in Dreamland Beach
Dreamland Beach in Bali, as its name suggests, stays around a dream destination all year round, and even though the beach shows some thunderstorms around the month of July, remains accessible to tourists throughout the year in its tropics And the sunshine preserves the weather.
Things to do in Dreamland Beach
- The Dreamland Beach Surf is one of the best places for surfing in Bali. If you know how to surf, this beach will undoubtedly amaze you with its great waves.
- If you are not interested in surfing, then massage will do. Provided by expert masseurs for a fairly cheap fee, they can truly experience serenity.
- Like all beaches, Dreamland Beach is a terrific place to find a deck chair and simply collapse on it, and has a relaxing nap that will refresh one’s body and soul.
must read: Know everything about Bali – questions to be asked by travelers
Where to eat on Dreamland Beach?
Dreamland Beach, along with its sister Beach Bingin Beach, is known among a large crowd for many Dreamland Beach Resort, a very eccentric meal that can be found in the area. While there are many restaurants that sell staples of food dishes, such as spicy Chinese food, seafood-based Japanese food and bread-based Italian food, there are many small shops and stalls that offer the very latest in local cuisine, including roast such as Attractions are included. Nuts, grilled fish and roasted rice with spicy coconut water.
1. Hard Rock Hotel & Bar
Hard Rock Hotel & Bar is known for being one of the best hotels around Bali. Not only does the hotel offer some of the best rooms in the city, it offers some of the best dining areas, restaurants and bars in the surrounding area, offering a wide range of food and of course the widest range of cocktails in the city .
place: Jalan Pantai, Banjar Pandey Mass, 80361 Kuta, Bali
Read the suggestion: The best things to do for a rejuvenating Bali experience with the people you love in Zimbran
2. Bukit Cafe
This cafe is famous for providing food to visitors to many nearby beaches such as Bingin Beach, Dreamland Beach and many other sister beaches. Around the day, mainly populated by surfers, the café has a wide range of local and intercontinental food.
place: Labuan Sat, J.L. Labanusat, Peakatu, Peakatu, Bali
Read the suggestion: 10 things to do in Bali that will make you a memorable holiday!
Where to stay on Dreamland Beach?
There are many hotels and B & B’s which can be found in the area, and one will not be left wanting for a place to stay. In many hotels, there are some, which are being tested and proven on time, are the best, and are preferred by most tourists who want to spend the night in that area.
1. The Clapa Resort
The Clappa Resort is not an addition to the hotel and dining scene in Dreamland and Bingin Beach, as it is one of the hotels tested in that area. The hotel itself is just a short walk from the beach and is adjacent to New Kuta Green Park.
place: New Kuta Beach I, Kabutin Badung, Bali 80364, Indonesia
Read the suggestion: The 10 Best Tourist Places to Visit in Kuta Redefine the Bali Vacation Experience
2. Boho Dreamland Beach
The hotel is quite famous in the vicinity of Dreamland Beach. Located in Pekatu (Kuta Selatan), it is quite close to the beach, as it is accessible by a short walk. The hotel has fairly spacious luggage storage with free laundry facilities. The hotel also has a large pool with deck chairs.
place: Bangbang Bendot, 80361 Uluwatu, Indonesia
Read the suggestion: Scuba Diving in Bali: 5 Dive Sites to Dive Like a Mermaid
Tips for dreaming
- Dreamland Beach in Uluwatu, one of the more lesser known beaches in the entirety of Bali, is never completely full of jams.
- The beach may be considered barren by some for the first time seen, but the beach has a lot of hidden beauty, waiting beyond the thinnest layers of camouflage. On seeing it for the first time, some need some suggestions, thus for the convenience of the reader we have prepared a short list of suggestions:
- Talaash is something that is highly recommended. Instead of just relaxing on the beach, one is encouraged to explore the beach, as there are a lot of scenic spots to be seen in the area.
- One is encouraged to try the masseurs who can find them on the beach. They provide fairly inexpensive services, and the massage itself is quite good.
- Parasols and deck chairs can be rented for a good time at the beach, and with day-trippers, surfers and casual tourists, you can relax as much as you want.
- An ideal activity is to relax on the beach, while some of the best in local cuisine is probably a cold drink on the shore.
read ahead: Your guide to a honeymoon in Kuta Beach, Bali
Dreamland Beach in Kudat is famous among the crowd for being one of Bali’s hidden gems, and the most famous of all its sister beaches. The food, with excellent surfing waves, is quite good. Therefore, pack your bags and book your trip to Bali immediately!
People also read