We all know by now of the Kovid-19 epidemic that has completely changed our lives and postponed or canceled most of our travel plans. After almost a year of home quarantine, we are all longing for a relaxing holiday, but before you go on another adventure, It is important to practice the new normal on your post epidemic leave. With each passing day improving, it is now possible Travel from India to Dubai during Kovid-19 Ever since the UAE capital resumed again with strict rules for travelers, which every guest should follow. If you are planning here too Kovid Travel Guide After Dubai Which will help you plan your vacation efficiently.
Dubai Travel Advisory during Kovid
Like many other countries, Dubai is also committed to following all safety measures and guidelines and expects the same from travelers. The moment you arrive at the airport, when you check in at the hotel, treat yourself to the thrill of the water park or enjoy a relaxing day at the beach, the Dubai government ensures your well-being at every step. is. Here is released by Dubai Travel Advisor Dubai Tourism in Kovid-19.
- All passengers arriving in Dubai must take the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test up to four days (maximum 48 hours) before the date of their journey.
- Negative PCR Kovid-19 certificate must be printed in English or Arabic.
- No written, SMS or digital certificate will be accepted.
- Passengers may need to take another exam at Dubai Airport.
- Children under 12 years of age and passengers with severe or moderate disabilities are exempted from PCR testing.
- All tourists should ensure that you have medical travel insurance with international coverage that covers Kovid-19 before travel.
- Passengers are required to sign a declaration to bear all costs of mitigation and treatment and complete a health declaration form before confirming that the departure-19 symptoms do not show up.
- Anyone traveling with Emirates Airlines will automatically receive global cover by 31 December 2020 for Kovid-19 health expenses and quarantine costs.
- The RTA has resumed Global Village Bus and Abra services to provide transportation beyond the seasonal festivities to tourists.
- The UAE has extended tourist visas for 1 month from 29 December at no additional charge or fine.
must read: Dubai in December 2020: 3 great reasons to take a trip to the UAE
Best time to go
The winter months are the best time of year to visit Dubai, which is in the months of November to April when the weather is pleasant and the city is perfect for visiting.
how to reach
Anyone Travel from India to Dubai during Kovid-19 Must have a negative Kovid-19 report, valid passport and hotel booking. Quarantine of only 14 days is mandatory for all positive Kovid-19 passengers and passengers are required to register on the Kovid-19 DBX app upon arrival.
- Travelers can easily get flights from various metropolitan cities in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad to Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International Airport.
- Emirates airline has resumed scheduled operations at DXB Terminal 3, with all other airlines operating from Terminal 2 or Terminal 3.
Dubai has been recognized by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) and has received Safe Travels stamps for its safety protocols, but it is still necessary and mandatory for travelers to follow Dubai Tourism Guidelines Kovid-19 Getting around Travelers can arrange private transfers to go around the city. Some of the best places that you can visit according to this Kovid Travel Guide After Dubai Huh:
- Palm Jumeirah
- Downtown dubai
- Downtown dubai
Read the suggestion: 60 Tourist Places in Dubai: Don’t Come Back Without Seeing These Miracles in 2021!
Places to visit in Dubai during Kovid
Image credit: Gillheim Vellut for Wikimedia Commons
Dubai is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, amidst its splendid architectural glimpses and sumptuous Arabic sweets. When it is a center of adventure activities and tourist attractions such as desert safaris and skydiving, which can be found in abundance. A lot has changed during the epidemic and if you are planning a holiday in this city Best places to visit in Dubai during Kovid Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm, Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo and Burj Khalifa. However, all must follow all safety guidelines when searching
Maintain city and social distance and wear masks at all times.
Things to do in Dubai during Kovid
Dubai is a wonderful place that offers lots of adventure activities on your holiday. A lot of things to do in dubai During Kovid Activities such as visiting the observation deck, joining desert safaris, skydiving and night cruises are included. If you are a beach lover, you can also visit the beautiful beaches of Dubai, but a distance of 2 meters between people and 4 meters between two groups of people must be maintained at all times. All activities follow strict hygiene and hygiene measures as well as implemented temperature checks to ensure the safety of passengers.
Read the suggestion: Skiing in Dubai: Essential Tips You Should Know Before Going For This Adventure
Image courtesy: Booking.com
Hotels, resorts and apartments in Dubai are now welcoming tourists and fully ensuring the safety of travelers. What can you expect from the staff here if you travel during Kovid in Dubai.
- All rooms, facilities and air conditioning are often sterilized.
- Additional hygiene of corridors and lobbies is ensured.
- Social distancing is strictly followed by hotel staff.
- Only hotel guests are allowed to use the private beach property.
- The restaurants will serve resident and non-resident guests, but with strict guidelines.
- The tables are arranged 2-meters apart and taken away and contactless payment will be encouraged.
Image Credit: Miseryam for Wikimedia Commons
After several weeks of the 24-hour lockdown, the restrictions in Dubai were relaxed according to the guidelines outlined by Dubai’s Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management. Within this, restaurants have been allowed to reopen in Dubai, provided they follow strict health and hygiene regulations.
Read the suggestion: A fantastic trip to Dubai is needed in January 2021!
What to pack
this Kovid Travel Guide After Dubai It is incomplete without a list of things that you need to pack for your holiday in Dubai. Here are some essential things you need to carry:
- Pack appropriate clothing based on the season you are traveling in. Wear light cotton clothes for the winter season and light woolen clothes for the winter season.
- If you are planning to travel to the beaches then wear sunscreen, hat and a comfortable pair of shoes.
- Be sure to carry extra masks, sanitizer bottles and disposable gloves during the trip.
- Take all basic medicines as a precaution while traveling in Kovid.
- Enter your details on the Kovid-19 DXB app.
- Make all your hotel reservations in advance.
- Take the original PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test results taken 4 days before your trip.
- Complete the health declaration form before the trip.
- Bring a valid international health insurance.
Kovid-19 Prerequisites and Results in Dubai
- In the case of a positive test result, passengers will be required to strictly comply with the 14-day quarantine as instructed by the Dubai Health Authority at their own expense.
- Passengers are required to disclose any symptoms before traveling by filling the form provided by the airlines.
- Upon arriving at the airport, tourists may be asked to take an additional PCR test. You will be instructed to stay in your residence until you get the results.
- Airlines have the right to refuse passengers if they exhibit any symptoms of Kovid-19.
Now once you are clear with almost all the tips of Dubai travel, then you should follow the following points Kovid Rules for Dubai Travel:
- Wear masks at all times in public places.
- Maintain a social distance of two meters
- Wash your hands repeatedly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. You can also use alcohol-based sanitizers for the purpose.
- Do not touch surfaces in public places.
- Avoid sitting in the front seat during a taxi ride.
read ahead: Heads of Shopaholics – 16 Best Shopping Locations in Dubai Calling You in 2021!
Planning a trip to Dubai during Kovid-19? This post-Kovid travel guide to Dubai is all you need to plan a hassle-free vacation. But make sure that you follow all safety measures during your journey and be safe during your journey.
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit to the images displayed on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respected owners. Whenever possible we try to link back to the original sources. If you own the rights to any of the pictures, and do not wish them to be displayed on TravelTrangle, please contact us and they will be removed immediately. We believe in providing proper momentum to the original author, artist or photographer.
please pay attention: Any information published by TravelTriangle in any type of medical advice is not considered a substitute for medical advice of any kind, and one should not take any action before consulting a professional medical expert of their choice.
People also read:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel to Dubai during Kovid?
If you are planning to travel to Dubai during Kovid, make sure that you follow all safety and precautionary measures for a safe trip.
Is Dubai open for tourists?
Yes, Dubai is open to tourists, but travelers are required to follow all rules and regulations and carry all necessary documents during the journey.
Do I need a Kovid-19 test while traveling to Dubai?
Yes, a Kovid-19 negative certificate is required four days before the date of your trip while visiting Dubai.
What are the requirements to travel to Dabi during Kovid?
The following requirements are required while going to Dubai:
- Passengers must carry a Kovid-19 negative certificate four days before the date of your trip.
- Make sure you have medical travel insurance with international coverage that covers COVID-19 before travel.
- Passengers are required to complete a health declaration form before departure.
- Tourists are required to register all their details in the COVID-19 DXB app iOS – Android.