Getting married this summer? Boy, we fully sympathize with you. Not because you are getting married. Oh no! We want to congratulate you for that. But we are sorry because you have already been disappointed by the lack of options for honeymoon destinations in July.
With the cold temperatures of Australia and New Zealand and severe monsoons in Thailand-Singapore-Maldives, you may have already thought of postponing your honeymoon plans in the following months. But what if we tell you that you can really enjoy something Best Honeymoon Destination in JulyThe
Yes! You read it right! Read on to know more about the best places to visit in July for a honeymoon before you book your honeymoon package.
Want to visit one of the best honeymoon locations in India in July?
1. Keylong: Plan a trip to the melting pot of religion, nature and romance
Couples eager to take a walk through nature at one of the best honeymoon destinations in July can actually leave for Keylong, a spectacular destination in Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal. And the first showers of rain bring greenery to the velvet valleys and make everyone live.
Experience the best honeymoon in Keylong
- Take a romantic walk along the Chandra River.
- Pass through the peaceful forest while enjoying nature in Pin Valley National Park.
- Visit Deepak Tal and Suraj Tal which are formed by fresh molten ice streams.
how to reach
- By air: Bhuntar Airport (Kullu), 165 km from Keylong, is the nearest airport. Buses are easily available from here.
- by Rail: Ambaura (Una district), 133 km from Keylong, is the nearest railway head.
Must read: 50 Best Hill Stations in India
2. Tawang: Find Romance at the Cultural Center of Northeast
There are many arguments in support of the opinion of the people of Tawang as the best place to go for honeymoon in India in July. Located at an altitude of 10,000 feet above sea level, the beautiful Arunachal Pradesh destination boasts of some amazingly vibrant monasteries. And its stunning surroundings are similar to the dream settings one might expect for any honeymooner.
Best Honeymoon Experience in Tawang
- Fly over Hamlet in a helicopter and enjoy the Hamlet rain-swept views.
- Take a romantic stroll around Paradise Lake, Pangang Teng Tso Lake and Nurnang Waterfall.
- Spend some romantic time in the vast fields with colorful flowers or see the myriad colors of flowers from your hotel balcony.
how to reach
- By air: Tezpur Airport, 316 km from Tawang, is the nearest air link.
- by Rail: Among the railway chiefs, Tezpur railway station – 326 km away – is the closest to Tawang.
3. Valley of Flowers: Add some more color to your new married life
Those wishing to visit one of the honeymoon destinations in the month of July in India should consider the attractive valley of flowers, especially if trekking the hills is not a problem. The UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site is one of the best in many flower basins in India and is widely reputed for its colorful combination of seasonal flowers and rich wildlife.
The early monsoon showers give the valley its best look in the months of July and August. It is, perhaps, for the same reason that these months are considered most suitable for a romantic trip to the Valley of Flowers.
Best Honeymoon Experience in Valley of Flowers
- Enjoy the kaleidoscopic beauty of vibrant colorful beds.
- Take a trek to the Valley of Flowers and take a different route to Hemkund Saheb Gurdwara.
how to reach
The nearest airport is at Dehradun and the nearest railway link is at Haridwar. Thereafter, one needs to drive to Joshimath and then take a trek to the Valley of Flowers.
Read the suggestion: 10 Great Honeymoon Destinations in North East India
Or will you visit one of the best honeymoon locations outside India in July?
4. Quebec, Canada: Enjoy the beautiful scenery at the Offbeat Honeymoon Destination
The French-speaking province, primarily in eastern Canada, is romanticized as one of the best French destinations, if not more. Although the oldest European settlement of the continent may not have any towers or monuments of romantic significance, it is considered one of the best honeymoon destinations in July.
Best Honeymoon Experience in Quebec
- Enjoy music and drinks at the Jazz Bar or taste delicious Kubekois cuisine at the chic restaurant.
- Go ice-skating at the outdoor skating rink at Palais Montcalm.
- Take kayak or canoe tours in the beautiful St. Lawrence River.
- Visit various tourist attractions; Such as Montmorency Falls, the Cathedral Basilica of Notre Dame and Chato Frontenac
Best places to stay in Quebec: Hotel Le Priory, Auberge Saint-Antoine, Manor Victoria and Hotel Clarendon
how to reach
The Jean Lesage International Airport, located about 13 km from Quebec City, is well connected to all major cities around the world. These include Indian cities such as New Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru; Air France is connected to flights operated by Air Canada and United Airlines. From the airport, taxis can be easily availed.
5. Costa Rica: Experience the luxury of this exotic honeymoon destination in July
A honeymoon in Costa Rica offers a luxury in July like only a few other honeymoon destinations in the world. And in addition to the luxury offered in its chic resorts, there are stunning beaches and lush green landscapes that will take your romantic experience to a new level.
Experience the best honeymoon in costa rica
- Enjoy classy catamaran and barbecue on deck, watching the sunset.
- Take kayak or canoe trips in various water bodies.
- Renew your wedding vows on a beautiful beach.
- Visit the Iruzu Volcano and the flower fields near Cartago.
- Take a dip in the picturesque La Fortuna Falls and the hot springs at the bottom of the Arnell Volcano.
Best places to live in Costa Rica: Lepa Rios in Puerto Jimenez, Hotel Arnell Springs in La Fortuna, Hotel Belmar in Monteverde and Hotel Grano de Oro in San Jose
how to reach
Juan Santamaria International Airport, just outside San Jose, caters to flights from all major cities. On the other hand, Daniel Oduber International Airport near Liberia handles fewer flights; That too only from the US and Canada.
Read the suggestion: 15 most romantic cities in the world
6. Botswana: Combine a typical safari honeymoon with other experiences
A honeymoon actually offers a chance to push the boat out. And the major obstacle in this process is often introduced by the difference of two personalities. Luckily for Botswana, this is never an issue – not just because like-minded people visit the place, but because the safari honeymoon destination offers an incredibly diverse experience. You don’t really need to travel to change your experience.
Best Honeymoon Experience in Botswana
- Spend a night under the sky at the Kalahari Desert Camps in the Okavango Delta.
- Alternatively, stay in a lodge on a delta island.
- Ride a helicopter over the delta.
- Ride a dug-out canoe in delta water.
- Relax in an infinity pool at the lodge.
Best places to stay in Botswana: Mombo, Zarafa, Little Quora, Chitabe, Wambura Plain, Beyond Zarana Okavango Delta Camp, and Duma Tau
how to reach
The main airport of Botswana, Sir Saratse Khama International Airport (GBE), is located 11 km north of the capital – Dubron. However, it is more common to fly at Maun Airport (MUB) and Kasana Airport (BBK). These include direct flights to Tambo International Airport (JNB) in Johannesburg, South Africa, which is further connected to major cities of the world.
7. Mozambique: Island migration that claims intimacy and foresight
With its exotic and pristine Bazaaru islands, Mozambique does full justice to the choice of destination as one of the best honeymoon locations in July. The destination boasts of rich coral islands, blue waters and soft sandy beaches. In addition, Mozambique is famous for its diving and snorkeling sites.
Best honeymoon experience in Mozambique
- Swimming with whale sharks and manta rays at Tofo.
- For some adventure, try snorkeling and scuba diving in the Bernuto Islands.
- Go Island revolved around a Kuwabimas in a dhow boat.
- Take kayak tours through the mangroves.
- Explore the beaches of Matemo.
- As you ride a helicopter over the islands, witness the beauty of the Quirimbas from above.
Best places to live in Mozambique: Vamzi Island Lodge, Azura Quilalia Resort, Bahia Mar Boutique Hotel, Coral Lodge, and Beyond Bengal Lodge
how to reach
Several international and regional airlines connect international airports in Maputo, Beira and Nampula to destinations in Africa, Asia and Europe. Of these, Mozambique’s national airline – Linhas Ares de Mozambique – flies to several international capitals; Which includes Paris, Lisbon, Johannesburg and Harare.
Read the suggestion: Honeymoon in Africa: Top 10 Romantic Gateways for the Best and Unique Experiences!
8. Cape Town, South Africa: Enjoy romance at the point where the South Atlantic Ocean meets the Indian Ocean
Cape Town, a port city in South Africa, is often chosen at other honeymoon destinations outside India in July for its natural wonders and rich culture. Its sweeping views, along with its romantic adventures and comfortable living options, never cease to amaze wandering souls on a Cape Town honeymoon.
Best Honeymoon Experience in Cape Town
- Go for a cruise ride from the Victoria and Alfred waterfront.
- See spectacular views from the tip of the African continent.
- Take a Flying Dutchman funistic ride to the base of the lighthouse.
- Walk on the Sea Point Promenade and hike to Table Mountain and Lion Head.
Best places to stay in Cape Town: Holiday Inn Express, The Table Bay Hotel and Taj Cape Town
how to reach
Cape Town International Airport is well connected to all major international cities; Which includes Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Kochi. The airport is connected to the main city with an extensive supply of buses and taxis.
Read the suggestion: Get Lovestreak With These 35 Most Romantic Hotels In The World
Bonus: Honeymoon Destination in Europe
For those who want to play safe and use less, there is a long list of honeymoon destinations in Europe. These include:
- France: Paris, Bordeaux, Marseille, Nice and French Reverie
- Spain: Madrid, Barcelona and Seville
- Italy: Tuscany, Rome, Florence and Venice
- Switzerland: Zurich, and Interlaken
- Other parts of Europe: Scotland, Budapest, Prague and Amsterdam
read ahead: Choose from the most attractive honeymoon trends to explore offbeat themes and unique ideas of romance
Have you decided on your destination for a honeymoon for this July? Let us know that we can help you plan your dream vacation with your sweetheart.
People also read: