Less than a million years ago, the Titanic forces of nature conspired and waged magic. The snow-clad peaks of dense clouds, the living deserts, and the blue waters shaking hands, the cold sun shaking hands due to the burning sun, the sky froze on the earth and thus, Ladakh was born.The magnificent saga of the unknown valleys and villages of Ladakh is no secret, which happened to brave the myriad of veils of this celestial land.
We have dared to document some of the lesser known mysteries of this highland. Just look!
1. Kung Fu Nuns in Drukpa – Cruel elegance in pajamas and yellow sashes will swipe the ground beneath your feet.
2. Viagra Rocks – Ladakhi men rule is out. Shilajit derives its material from the minerals found exclusively in these rocks!
3. Leave the war, my friend! How much do you value your festivals?
The armies of both India and Pakistan agreed to a cease-fire during the Losar festival in 1971.
4. Mongolian troops were entangled in the temple of Leh Palace on the Indian invasion. Raise your guard, because Mummy is back!
5. Don’t be surprised if another Ladakhi makes you the safest shelter in an avalanche land. After all, he has been trained by the Indian Army.
6. Next time you ride the highest motorable road on Khardung La Pass, be a proud human. 18 paid with his life to build the bridge with both ends on the ice.
7. And of course, who doesn’t know the gravity that defies magnetic hills.
All we could do was dare. Do you have more to share?
Book Ladakh Tour Package with TravelTriangle!