The UAE is on a roll to offer surprise to its visitors and it does not plan to stop anytime soon. Following amendments to the transit visa rules in June, Children 18 and under will now be able to travel to this Arab paradise. UAE offers free visas to minors Till the month of September 2018.
The UAE tourist visa amount for Indian travelers is as follows:
- AED 120 or INR 2,200 for 14 days tourist visa (available on arrival)
- AED 250 or INR 4,660 for a 14-day extension
Read the suggestion: Exclusive Dubai Pass: Travelers can now enjoy cash-free access to major attractions and tours!
Any of the children traveling to the United Arab Emirates with their families for leave between periods of 15 July to 15 September Can enjoy free visa. While the move has been initiated to promote off-season holidays in the UAE among travelers, this visa waiver is applicable only to minors while adults must pay the applicable amount.
Also, note these recent changes in the visa regulations made by the UAE in June 2018:
- The UAE also offers free transit visas to all tourists traveling from Dubai and Abu Dhabi airports.
- This transit visa will allow them to explore both cities for a period of 48 hours for free.
- Post a 48-hour bracket, AED 50 or INR 930 can also get a 96-hour extended transit visa for approx.
- Special counters will also be set up at airports for the convenience of passengers with this transit visa on arrival.
- Currently, a 96-hour transit visa per person in Dubai is estimated at $ 44 or INR 3,000. Processing takes up to 4 days.
read ahead: Visit 2 places in UAE for a grand holiday in 2019
Booked your tickets yet? Okay then book a great trip to Dubai, and consider yourself with the best Pearl of the Persian Gulf.