In case you are a tracking aficionado, Kalsubai trek Has a place in its must-visit list. Kalsubai in Maharashtra is located in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra, Kalasubai is the highest point in the state at an altitude of 5400 feet above sea level. The area comes under the Kalasubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary and attracts many residents of the city, who escape from nature at the end of the week! The summit is aptly called the ‘Everest of Maharashtra’.
The Kalasubai trek is in vogue with sports fans of the experience as it is situated at the most notable top in the Western Ghats. The trek is likewise mainstream among lovers of the Kalasubai Sanctuary who regularly step in to honor the divinity of the neighborhood. During Navratri, tourists are regularly taken to the top for unique petitions with unique footpaths and to visit the wonderful feast held every year. On this trail, trekkers scale through a deferred landscape consisting of streams and rough cracks of the Kalasubai Mountains.
How to reach the place of Kalsubai trek
The nearest railway station to the location of the Kalasubai trek in Maharashtra is Igatpuri, which is about 19 miles from Bari town (base town). You can take a taxi / taxi from the station and it will not take an hour to reach base town. On the other hand, you can legitimately reach Base Town via road from Mumbai.
- Reach Kasara Railway Station
- Take a taxi pass to base town bari
- By Road Mumbai – Kasara – Igatpuri – Ghoti – Bari Village
- Kalasubai Trek Pune to Road Pune – Sangamner – Rajur – Bhandaradara – Bari
- Nearby people often go on a Kalsubai trek to Maharashtra with mountaineers
- Provides homestays and nutritional options to villagers in the neighborhood
- Many restaurants are accessible till Bari village.
must read: 20 Best Resorts in Lonavala: Embark on a getaway from Mumbai and Pune in 2021!
Kalsubai trek distance
- Area: Bari Village, Akole
- difficulty level: Moderate
- Known for: Exciting Trekking Trails, Western Ghats, Kalsubai Temple Considering All
- Track Length: 13 kilometers
- Duration: About 13 hours to finish the trek. (Time and separation may vary due to different course options)
- Height: 1646 m
Read the suggestion: 20 Best Villas in Lonavala to spend a fabulous holiday in the hills
Kalasubai trek route
If you are looking at which route the Kalsubai trek runs, then here it is. In Maharashtra, the trek starts at the Hanuman temple, which is a few kilometers from Bari town. The course is stamped around and one should not be an issue looking through the trail to the summit. The route has some streams to see; You can relax in the stream you want. Stepping stools have been built to assist trekkers where there are steep sloping roads on the parcel. When you get closer to the summit, you will go to the stepping stool. The plume at the base may be somewhat rigid, so take as much time as necessary descending and be mindless.
Read the suggestion: Best place to visit in Lonavala during the rainy season in 2021
Best time for Kalsubai trek
Best time to visit Kalsubai peak – June to August for monsoon trek, September to October for bloom trek, November to May night trek is scheduled. Taking a trek in the monsoon is an incredible time for Kalsubai, the climate is spectacular and the cool temperatures make it simple for trekking. On the off chance that you love nature and would like to see the blooming flowers climbing up to Kalasubai in the winter season.
1. Kalsubai treks in summer Starts from May extending to June. The climate is really hot during the season and it becomes very humid for trekking.
2. Kalsubai treks during the monsoon season Runs from June to August. The climate is calm but the conditions for trekking can be questionable. Likewise in a storm there is a lot of bang on the top of Kalasubai.
3. Kalasubai trek in December, Winters in Kalsubai begin from late October and last till February. During this season the atmosphere is amazing for open air testing.
Read the suggestion: 6 Best Places For Water Sports In Maharashtra You Should Experience In 2021!
What to pack for Kalsubai trek
- 2/3 liter of water
- Some Dried Natural Products / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade Pouch
- Must have great torch with an extra battery
- Trekking shoes give more grip and privacy on the trek
- One day backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun cap and sunscreen
- Personal First Guide and Personal Therapy
- Id proof
- It would be ideal if you wear full sleeves and full track pant, then it will avoid summer sun / thorns / insects / pricks.
- Downpours are common, so collect your sacks in the same way to prevent them from getting wet.
- Pack your property / telephone in two-fold plastic sacks
- If you are venturing into rainwear / poncho / waterproof coat, etc.
- Kalsubai treks in monsoon.
Read the suggestion: 18 absolutely breathtaking places to visit in monsoon in Maharashtra in 2021
The reason for the Kalasubai trek
The Kalasubai trek in Maharashtra is a trek for anyone who is judiciously fit. A marvelous vista of gleaming water and incredible posts makes you apprehensive, and making the trek more energetic are iron stepping stools that lead you to questionable ways and progress to the top. Kalasubai’s trademark is the progress of the fake summit. Huffing and faffing to the highest point of the shore, you set out to discover that this is not the summit! The top is a little about a large part of a kilometer. From the well, the shaking of the summit is noticeable and makes a path up an iron staircase that leads you to the top in the long run.
read ahead: The new fossil park to be opened in Maharashtra will help you to relive your ‘Jurassic Park’!
If you are an adventure lover, you and the Kalasubai trek are a match made in heaven. Treks should feature a place on your list. The Undertake Kalsubai trek is the most notable peak of Maharashtra which offers an exciting test especially in the monsoon. Come and Bana Kalsubai trek experience is one of your most important encounters. So, do not think too much and plan a trip to Maharashtra and go.
Frequently asked questions about Kalasubai trek
Q. Is Kalsubai trek disturbed?
a. The trek is tolerably disturbing, passes through lush paddy fields, forests, small rivers, fine countries and bumpy areas, and takes about 3-4 hours, with little spacing in between, at Kalasubai’s To reach the summit.
Q. Is the Kalasubai trek safe?
a. Is Kalsubai trek safe in heavy rains? In fact, everything is safe, except that you need to avoid the potential risk: First, it is the highest peak in the Kalsubai trek in Maharashtra, so it is steep yet, it has railings or iron staircases.
Q. To what extent does it take time to climb Kalasubai?
a. Those fond of great wellness or standard trekkers can complete the trek in 3 hours. It will take 3 to 4 hours to finish the trek which way you should stay away from the evening trick because there is no tree near the Kalasubai Shikhar trek.
Q. What is the length of Kalasubai?
a. Kalsubai Peak Trek is famous as the most notable top in Maharashtra with an idol of 1646 meters or 5400 feet. Kalasubai mountain is located in the Sahyadri mountain range. Kalsubai elevation is the highest peak, it directs an amazing view.
Q. Are toilets available on Mount Kalsubai?
a. Kalasubai is not accessible at the place of trek. Tents will be arranged in the villagers’ home – Eastern style cabinet.
Q. Do single travelers exchange female information for these occasions?
a. On our occasions we have a 60 – 40% or progressively male – female ratio. Many solo travel women are involved in our opportunities.
Q. Children are allowed on the Kalasubai trek?
a. Children under 15 under the supervision of parents due to the length of the Kalsubai trek.
Q. Is there telephone connectivity on the Kalasubai trek?
a. The restricted telephone network is accessible to most mobile operators and passengers will be able to interact and interact with loved ones.
People also read: